Friday, May 3, 2013

Bark for Life 2013

 This past weekend, Offspring and I took the four-leggeds to Bark for Life!








This is Offspring with his dog Dex.
 This is my old boy, Avery. He made over a mile and then sacked out in the car for most of the morning.
 This is my beautiful StepMommy. She is a big player in helping her local chapter of Relay for Life (when she isn't faced with family illness). So we are helping support her this year and taking part is the Relay in July.
 Waiting to start...
And they are off!
 There were Doggy demos of various kinds...
Ave, working that last lap!




I highly recommend checking out Relay for Life, or the American Cancer Society to see how you can participate in a local event or donate to the cause.

I bet you or someone you love has been effected by cancer....


Help us stop it in it's tracks.


To sponsor my walk this July please go here to show your support. Thank you!

No comments: