Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Project 333 finally!

staying

staying

love!

 on the shelf

possible out

maybe

staying

out til fall

staying

staying

staying

staying

staying

 out

out /maybe

 maybe

out


 unsure



 black cardi stays
swapping the button up for cotton 3/4 sleeve t

 
I also have 1 pr jeans, 1 pr jean shorts, 1 pr denim leggins, all are staying.
 
 
Sorry this post was delayed, I have been wearing this 33 for a lil over a month now.
While most are good picks, I am finding I wear about half of what I chose.
So, I need to tweak my selection for the rest of the summer.
 
I am hacking up old clothes and making new items out of them so I will leave a few spots
open in my list to try these out in my daily life.
 
Keep ya posted!
 
ps: I have been kicking around the idea that picking 40-59 items for year round wear may suit me
better...with switch ups allowed every other month. Less in and out or storage and and less to store!

No comments: