Monday, February 11, 2013

Salutations!

Happy Monday! Yes my home has 3 last names. My Husband, my son and myself all have different last names so it was only fitting. Our lifestyle has changed since moving into our little home. This will be where I voice all those changes, ups and downs etc. My family of 3 lives a 980 square foot mobile home. BY CHOICE. With our furry house mates (2 dogs, 1 very old cat)...you will meet them soon. We have/are taking radical steps to shrink our foot print, live honest simpler lives. We have embraced minimalism. My name is Faith. I will be your hostess here at THE HOUSE WITH 3 LAST NAMES. Please bare with me as I navigate this new project of mine. I have been kicking around the idea of my own blog for sometime. Those of you who know me, know I get an idea in my head and just run with it! So I apologize if it is a bit unorganized. I promise to be better! Hopefully you will tag along on this journey with me!

No comments: