Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Granny's mirror

 
Granny's mirror has seen better days. It has been mended after the last 4 or 5 moves
we have made. I remember it hanging in her parlor when I was a kid.
And was very proud to hang it in my room as a teen.

 
So, when I moved this past time I grabbed it from the garage, hell bent on
re-creating it to fit my space.

 
It has been laying on my kitchen table since Sunday. The top has been glued and braced
back on. The entire thing has been cleaned.
Now, I just need help deciding on what color to paint it?
 
Anyone who has been to my house knows I love color....
they also know that I am not buying new paint for this project...
so the choices I have on hand are:
Apple green
China blue
Cornflower
White (blah)
Black (boring)
charcoal (maybe)
 

No comments: